Thursday, June 17, 2010

Saturday!!!!

I am looking forward to a very busy SATURDAY! I will wake up and run to Morris Avenue to take a 1st Birthday Cake Session of my best friend and old roomate, Niki Lincoln's little boy. Whit is such a bundle of joy and I can not wait to see how WONDERFUL the pictures will turn out. I will then jump in the car and run to Botanical Gardens to do a session for the Fortenberry Family. Jessica has been a friend of mine since Jr. High and she has 3 beautiful children. They are such a gorgeous family and I just can not wait to see her again. The funniest thing about how this weekend is playing out is that when Niki, Jessica and I were 14 and 15 we were inseperable. We went everywhere together. Wow how I miss those days.

My day will still be crazy when I get home around 12:30 get myself and the kids ready to go to a birthday party and maybe a wedding in the afternoon and the maybe the car show at North Park Baptist Church. Wow I might crash this weekend but it will be so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment