Friday, March 5, 2010

"Grow with Me" Newborn Package

I am offering a new package to you new and expecting moms. The package will save you $25 a session. That is a total savings of $125. The only thing you have to do is pay up front. This is what you will receive:

1. 5 (1 -2 hour) photo sessions (usually newborn, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months & 1 year)

2. A CD with 40 of the best shots, I will also include the copyright release so that you can get the pictures reprinted anywhere



You can include anyone in these pictures. This is a great baby shower gift or something to buy for yourself.



You get all of this for only $200. Email me at benzaiaphoto@gmail.com if you are interested in scheduling your first session. If your baby has already passed some of the milestones mentioned above just let me know and we can work out which months we will take the pictures.



I look forward to hearing from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment