Monday, March 15, 2010

Photo Parties

Well I am trying out something very new and I do not think that it has ever been done! Because this is so new I am offering it at a very special price. I want to start doing photo parties. The way this will work is that you will pick a day and a location. You will then invite as many friends as you would like. Each session is 15 - 20 minutes so everyone will go to the location at the same time and we will start shooting. For $30 per family you will receive a CD with 40 of your proofs that you will also get the copyright release so that you can take them anyway to get reprinted. This is great for close friends, family members, teenagers or even pets.

A few ideas for locations are Helena, Sloss Furnace, Morris Avenue, Botanical Gardens or Aldridge Gardens. I can come to your house or even just a field.

So here is the catch you have to book your party before the end of March. The party can be for anytime as long as you book before March 31, 2010. I look forward to hearing from everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment